Jam of choice (just be sure the jam is a more firm jam, that way it won't leak from the pastry puffs)
Puff Pastry (either puff pastry squares or an entire sheet is fine)
Cake Pop sticks (cut in half // popsicle sticks work as well)
Egg Wash (1 egg beaten with a trickle of water)
Sparkling Sugar for topping
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Cut the cake pop sticks in half using kitchen shears.
2. Cut brie into slices.
3. If using puff pastry squares(like I did, pictured below): cut the squares in fours (each square you used should be somewhere around 2x3 inches. If using puff pastry sheets: you'll need two puff pastry sheets. For each sheet, it should yield 24 rectangles (making 12 pops). On a floured work surface, cut puff pastry into long vertical slices, then cut across horizontally.
1. Lay one pastry square down, insert cake pop (press down so it is indented inside the brie & pastry square, this will keep the stick from falling out).
2. Add 1 tsp. jam on top of the brie slice.
3. Brush the other edges of the pastry square with egg wash and top with another pastry square. Press down gently. Then, use a fork to crimp the edges.
4. Using a pastry brush, brush the egg wash over the entire pop.
5. Sprinkling sanding sugar over the top.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 400 degrees F., or until golden brown.